Our Bike Fit Physiotherapist, Adam Woolacott, will be available in our Cooma clinic on October 24th.
Adam will measure, assess, video analyse your riding style and make changes to your bike setup.
The first stage of the assessment involves:
- Discussion of your cycling and injury history, short and long term cycling goals.
- Overall body assessment, measuring flexibility, strength, stability and symmetry.
- Video analysis of your current bike set up and pedalling technique.
The second stage of the assessment involves:
- Saddle height, cleat position, reach and drop are adjusted as required
- Fitting of compensation shims to accommodate differences in leg length
- Position and pedalling technique is re-assessed following adjustment
- Further fine tuning based on the riders’ response to the change in set up
- Video analysis of your adjusted bike set up
The third stage of the assessment involves:
- Provision of specific exercise program to address strength or flexibility limitations
- Comprehensive report including your static and dynamic biomechanical assessment findings; the correction strategies (including any prescriptive exercises) for any identified biomechanical problems.
- If we need to modify or change any existing parts to your bike we have a close relationship with local bike shops and can liaise direct with them to organise these parts.
For bookings phone 6452 4203.
For more information visit our Bike Fit page or email Adamw@snowyphysio.com.au.